its just me now..

“What an attitude” that was my 1st impression on her. I don’t know whether I was showing attitude or I was little reserved. in 1st few months we were just casually together. No friendship, no rivalry, nothing. By the end of 1st year things changed a little and by 2nd year we were great friends. Both of us were really different from each other. Neither our likings were same nor our interests, but still there was a bond between us, which held two different people together. She was my true mentor. There were lot of bad things in me, She was the one who pointed it out to me and made me improve myself in many aspects. She was too adorable and the sensible one in two of us. We gave each other shoulders, we gave each other slaps.  We giggled together, we shared things. She came and shared all possible small details of her personal life with me so did i. she was all crazy stupid, so I was. Then like the way seasons change and there is summer after winter,time being the reason. Here things changed but time wasn’t the reason. Things changed, the bond kept on falling lose, the affection went on vanishing. I kept on feeling it inside but never could do anything. Cos in friendship u cant force, it comes from heart, it comes on its own. I was lost, I was irritated, I was being possessive, and I made a mistake. Realized it as well, felt guilty as well, apologized as well. But it was enough of a reason for that bond to break. She kept on going away from me. I stretched my hand to hold hers, but she was gone, she had turned her back to me to even see how badly I was trying to reach her again, how badly I wanted her by my side, as my mentor, as my best pal. But she had moved ahead, she had found a new bond.. She moved ahead and never looked back. I kept standing there.. and now there is just me..  .. Without her by my side … 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nikhil

Nostalgia:

It’s just green