happy to have u back.. :)

i never ever knew that i m so attached to my laptop. but importance of somethings r known only when u dont have them isn't it?? yeah u have guessed it right my laptops hard disk got crashed , cos of my own stupidity itself. stupid me i hate myself for being so careless though. it happened around last week. i woke up next morning and was about to sit for my work but laptop refused to start itself. and the whole proses followed after that,running the diagnosis, trying to boot from CD, running in safe mode this and that. by the end of the day it was finalised that my hard disk was gone bad. with that my mood was also dead. i had to wait for two days to give time for it cos those were the last two days of my office so had to put in all the efforts to finish all the work given to me. so finished that. then yesterday finally got time and went got the HDD replaced, installed everything and then my sweetheart was back all alive ready to serve me.. he he.. hmm i know it must be sounding quite dumb to u that i m writing about my HDD crash.. there must be n number of people with n number of HDD crashing everyday. but for me its not just my PC but its my dear pal who is always there with me. u know we always say whatever happens , happens for good. this HDD crash also in a way ended being a good thing cos i learnt quite a bit about laptops the diagnosis, F8, F12, F2, system restore, factory restore, OS install and also how to get the HDD out.. he he learning all of this was fun. cos its always good to learn new thing even when they r not related to ur profession. but i hope i wont have to do all of this on my PC again, hope for no more stupid mistakes.. by the i wanna say one thing here "my dear laptop i m really happy to have u back". :)

Comments

sumitra said…
hehe its funny.. we both bought the same dell laptops at about the same time.. and we had hard drive crashes at the same time.. even mine crashed recently.. hmm.. what to infer from this..

Popular posts from this blog

nikhil

Nostalgia:

It’s just green