15th - Finally the first day!

Yes yes u are right finally the first day of my office. Reached on time because didn’t want any bad impression on the very first day. Was nicely dressed with formal shirt, n formal shoe so was very happy in a way. But as u know it too much of excitement might just spoil things yeah I agree it does. I actually got down a little early and had to walk down for two signals almost. Was fine though cos I m not that against of walking. Even after that managed to reach on time.
I don’t know whether it’s a good thing or bad, but when I entered the office there were all guys not a single girl. So when I stepped in all of them turned and looked at me. Was kind of weird feeling but still managed to hide it n said a casual good morning n introduced myself. Sat on the computer which was empty n just did something or the other to make myself feel normal.
After sometime mam came and trust me I was never so happy to see some female like I was today. She sounds like a sweet lady lets see. So finally had some female companion. Then I was given one project to work on so got involve in that … to tell u frankly the funniest thing that I felt was when one of my clique told me that all the guys in the office are from keral. I was like OK. No! no ! I don’t have any bad opinion about kerala ppl its just that I wont be knowing if they talk about me anything that’s all. Oh by the way guy who sits next to me he talks a little more… but I m sure I m going to have some quite months of my life …. I hope this doesn’t happen…

So that’s how I have started my office . ill keep u updated tough till then take care….

5th

Comments

rauf said…
if you like the atmosphere stay on.
Here also little adjustment is needed, a little thicker skin. You'll get used to it in time. No rash decisions, take time to breath in. being too sensitive could be a disadvantage.
And please, never never speak your mind. This is a bad advise bitiya but practical. Much depends on your attitude. You'll enjoy it.
rauf said…
i have to add.
if you love your work, you'll never be tired and it will not afect your health. you'll be fresh always. i hope you will.

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green