Finally done!!

Finally I am free, done with the exam. And it went well too. The juror I had was quite cool so I hope ill get done with it. Still there was enough of drama. As always things with me don’t go so easy same thing happened this time as well. Thinking about my last jury, it was good enough of a lesson for me. I was late for the jury and that fellow refused to take the exam. So this time I finished my work beforehand (not totally but still) and I was sitting chit chatting before my roll call. After my exam I made a record to sleep for 15hours at a stretch, nothing compared some people I know J J . But still, me being the person with minimum sleep this was a big thing. But all such sequential events in my curriculum has made me strongly believe, that there is something know as good luck, and this luck factor takes over ur efforts many a times. And this luck factor has never been in my favor in my studies ever.
Anyways… Today’s day also went all boring cos, I didn’t do anything apart from orkuting, facebooking, and gmailing. So nothing that was interesting. One sweet thing happened today though. Sumitra wrote a post about Nikhil. And I really felt great reading it, and was too happy to read something so nice about him, I would like to say thanks to Sumi.
To my surprise I have no topic to write about, I am just blank. May be that’s a void in time after such a rush rush in life. Ill get back to u people after I m cross this void and get back to the ocean of my own thoughts. See you soon …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green