what if ??

12/11/08
Being in architecture I am used to visiting places alone. Going to any place whether crowded or may be barren doesn’t really matter. I have been do dingy slums to big gardens, to big institutes this and that. But today was different, I went to sum place in Andheri, to get some material for my model. It was a small laser printing office, it was kinda inside from the road, tht I actually had to hunt for it. The area where this place is was full of godowns, wooden factories and all. I crossed a small narrow passage (gali I would say) which led to a narrow stairs and there it was on first floor. There were two guys in the office. (u would hardly find any girl in such areas) It was kind of dark cause it was around 7:00pm and the place had no windows at all. I sat there waiting for my work to get done. As u know it empty mind is devils house, one thought came to my mind. What if someone kidnaps me here then rape n kill me. My cells battery was down and no one at my place knew as to where I was exactly apart from the fact tht I had gone to get some stuff that’s it. So there was no way they would have been able to find where I was. That thought really made me insecure. I finished my work as soon as possible and got out of there. But trust me it was really scary thought, not because of anything else but specially for the thought tht what if my life ends in such a miserable way? We really don’t know how our life is going to end but what if there is something so bad stored for us as the end of our life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green