diwali week

Hey guys hi once again.
I guess I took a little longer than what I had planned for. I will try to stick to my plans next time. :P So talking about this week it was good week because of diwali everywhere was glitter, all around lots of lamps lots, lots of sweets, and lots of new new things. So diwali was good. The fun part was on the Sunday when I met my collage friends after a real long time. The ‘FAMOUS FIVE’, that’s what I call my group as. Which includes rashmi, ritesh, vidhita, pritish and me. Remember I had told u about my life revolving around few people, yes my collage life revolves around these four cartoons. All my years in architecture have been with these guys. All of them are different and special too. I know I have to introduce each of them individually maybe some other time, would be fun to write about all of them in one go.
So coming back to the Sunday. We went for movie in the morning. Called ‘Fashion’ was a good one Madhur Bhandarkars movie quite realistic. Was good enough, went for movie after a really long time. Cos I m not a movie freak as such. Then went for a good lunch but the best part of the whole day was the evening when we went to a beach. For a change we went to the other side of the beach as in we went to a finishing village. Got to see different things than usual beach scenario. Lots and lots of fresh fishes. Was a different experience all together. The funniest part was when we decided to go a fort across the beach. We had seen lots of images of the beach and were very excited cos the beach is on a small Iceland and u have to catch a ferry to reach there. But when we saw the d boat we all had expression ‘are u kidding me’ types. Because the boat was really small and there were too many people stuffed in it, for a moment we though what if the boat topples in the middle of the sea. (Would have been fun tough in the middle of the sea, like banana-boat ride :P) So the planed got cancelled, with a promise to go to the fort next time and little early when there would be less crowd plus with some more guts. So we spent time on beach doing nothing as such but ended up having amazing photo session, some of the snaps turned out to be really good. Saw the amazing sunset one of the things I really like to do. Sitting on a beach looking at the waves, the changing colours of the sky and listening to the waves. Beach is a lovely place to spend some time quietly. So ended our get together there. Good way to spend Sunday isn’t it?
See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

nikhil

Nostalgia:

It’s just green