lonesome day


Wow! Finally I m out of my house. My life has been on a slow track since almost a month now. I had my exams some days back before which I was preparing for my exams so hardly went to college, after which it was diwali vacation. And now I am preparing for my viva which is on 20th. So now u get it right how boring things are at my end for quite some time now. As I m not so domestic I hate to stay at home for very long time I start getting all irritated just sitting at home and all. So decided today that I will go to college just to relax a bit and also had some work in library.


Reached college in the noon. First thing which strike me when I was in train was it’s been a long time I have travelled in train. Frankly speaking that wasn’t a great feeling. College was empty as such cos diwali vacation is still on. So I was searching for someone from friends. Just someone who would have a smile to see me after such a long time. There were few juniors doing their study trip work, but there was no one from my class L i wasn’t expecting anyone though cos all are busy doing their thesis or there internship and this & that. Still went to my studio, went to our favourite balcony sat there for some time. It didn’t take long and I was lost in my own thoughts recollecting those fun times in that balcony, in our studio. All the crazy b’day bumps, stupid games, all the gossip columns. Some serious moments, some fights, our hour long chats on all stupid topics. Our future planning, those tasty lunches, those chocolates. Those crazy laughter, senseless jokes, leg pulling. There were n number of thought rushing in my brains. So many memories related to this college. Four years of my life, fun years of my life. Would never forget the jury days, the last moment work, let night coffee, those night outs in college, sometimes for work sometimes for time pass. Those long night walks around the college to be awake. Lying down in the lawn and planning out the work. so many memories that can’t be listed. And in the next moment I was all sad. Couldn’t sit there anymore the sense of loneliness creped inside me. And it was too much to take. The though followed by that was more scary ‘my college life is over now’. Was painful thing to realise. Had to run away from that thought so got out of the studio and went to comp lab thought of doing some time pass to change my mood. Sat in front of the comp but my mind was still stuck with that thought ‘my college is over’. It was Karan who came from behind and pulled me out of that thought. It was so good to see him. He wasn’t in town so saw him after quite some time. As he always catches my expression he asked me as to what I was on my mind. I said nothing but as always ended up telling him what was on my mind. He smiled and said ‘I wish to be in that state, out of college’. And I recollected those times when we had hell lot of work and wished to finish everything of as soon as possible and get out of college. Now when I am about to get out of college I feeling so sad. Wired isn’t it? When u have something u wish for something else and when u get that u feel past was better. Karan caught my mood and suggested to go out for lunch. Was a good idea cos I really wanted myself to get back to normal so could get back to work. We ended up going to MAC and had burger. We’re not there for long but still it helped. I don’t know weather it was burger or Karan but mood was better. I guess its karan cos he knows how to make things sounds simple. And also knows me well. I don’t know what’s with two of us we are totally different but still end up enjoy being together (at least I do.and I guess he does too) he doesn’t talk much but when he talk I have to shut up! I guess the bond which ties us together is our HYDERABAD connection. or may its cos I bug him a lot and he doesn’t mind getting bugged :P

Thanks Karan.

Happy to get out of the house today, but also would never forget today’s day. The most lonesome day ever.

Comments

Yours Truly :) said…
Nice blog.... I guess everyone in their life has to go through these feelings sometime or the other. Be it college or when you have to leave ur office after working there for a long time. The bond remains but i guess one needs to move on and when you have friends like Karan, it becomes easier to do that. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green