My b'day- 5th jan 2009

Sorry people I took so long to write again actually now a days its kinda difficult to sit n do anything after office.. and even the net was down for sometime now so even when I finished writing I couldn’t upload it. But still now, I m trying my best to schedule my day..n find time for everything or I should say most of it. Let’s see how that comes up.

Anyways it was my b’day on 5th of jan. like it is every year. :D but it wasn’t like my b’days in last few years cos this time I wasn’t in collage but my office. So I wasn’t really excited about it. So didn’t even dress up or got ready for the b’day was in my usual dress up. Went to office little sleepy cos few friends of mine did call me at 12 so that was a good start. But when I went to office nobody actually remembered my b’day. It made me miss my class so much cos every b’day u entre the class n 40 people will sing for u as loud as possible. And then all of them will give u warm hugs, with some compliments and yeah how can I forget ‘D CAKE SONG’. Its been the tradition or I should say style of my class that after u sing a b’day song we would all sing cake cake cake cake… for real long time in good synchronized form. Sounded great though. And then we would sing in every lecture and end up passing some time of the lecture in this. Was great great fun. I miss u all my class buddies. I miss u a lot.. Hmm so somehow mam saw the date n she wished me. But I hate all other colique of mine all the stupid kerala guys. Even after knowing its my b’day they didn’t wish me.. Anyways there wish . so nothing then was stuck with the work . but if people really wanted me to work on the b’day day… I was getting calls in every hour from someone or the other. And all were in good mood to chit chat.. Don’t know why, thank god mam didn’t say anything cos I was on call most of the time. :P
The best call was suku, I love him so much cos he was the only guy who called me and he actually sang for. And that too very nicely. So sweet of him. He made my wish come true at least someone sang for me. That was really good. BIG hug for u suku. And this was d first time I cut the cake in a civilized manner. Or in collage it was like u just touch ur knife ( or scale, cutter, and sometime just the finger :D ) to the cake n then wear it. I m sure it used to never take more than 5seconds for the cake to vanish. Was fun. So this cake cutting isn’t what I like to do .. But that’s how it was. Then what went home had dinner with the family and slept. So that’s how my b’day The only thing I liked that I did was I eat rasagullas today. Wow that was awesome. Cos that the only sweet I loooooove to eat. Muh mai pani aagaya yar. So that’s it. But the real celbration was going to be on the next day wanna know why, cos me and nikhil were to meet next day ..i know u want to know .. Wait, wait the next post is about that only…
J Have fun..

Comments

rauf said…
Mine was on 8th Darshana. On the dot at 12 mid night Nancy called and started singing. But i was lying on the top berth of Kaveri express, i was trying to cut her call as i didn't want to disturb other sleeping passengers, but she kept on singing. Usually lot of friends come, had a wonderful day.

Belated Birthday wishes to you Darshana. You like sweets because you are sweet. I love Rasgoolaas too. It is very surprising that your office colleagues didn't react to your birthday and non wished you. Even the monkeys and the elephants in the forest would have sang and danced on the birthday of a sweet person like you. Yes there are many stone insensitive people living in this world. i don't know why they are living. You were happy that day and that is all that matters. Wish you all the joy and sunshine in your life with health and yes wish you all the prosperity in the world.

Today 18th happens to be my friend Sathya's birthday. She is sweet, she came on my birthday and brought a t shirt for me. i thought i will wear that t shirt and go to her house to wish her but i am down with fever. Feeling so miserable. Yesterday i bought a 2GB pen drive as a present for her. i thought i should give her something useful.

please on't bother and worry about insensitive people Darshana.

Popular posts from this blog

nikhil

my garden tails (tales)!!

It’s just green