Lucky charm :)

I m sure all of u must have become a lucky charm for someone in ur life at least once. So how did u feel being a lucky charm?? Being someone’s lucky charm is a sweet feeling for sure. Yupe!! I became a lucky charm for someone today, my friend “shashi’. I m sure u wanna know why my I calling myself to be his lucky charm. Let me tell u..


I m actually helping him to design the interior of his house. (1st real project !!yeah) so in the morning he came to my place regarding the same thing. I showed him my inputs and ideas. He was very impressed to see the whole design in 3D form. The sense of satisfaction n some more trust about me and work was clearly visible on his face. So had a talk, he gave his inputs, I gave him some advice regarding the quotation and the budget of the project this and that. as both of us had to go out we left together. Me and shashi actually stay in same area just 15min away from each other but on opposite sides. so two of us hardly cross paths n meet. (u will know why m I telling u all this) on our way to station shashi was littlie quite so I asked him as to what was on his mind. He thought for a moment and told me “there are two important meetings today in d office, and if both of them are successful ill have a good profit in the business. but today for the 1st time I came backward to ur place while going to office. Never ever do that, I m very particular about things when it’s a matter of some important meeting and things like that. and I m kinda having bad vive about it now.” I was little surprised to hear that but then tried to cheer him up an told him that, nothing would go wrong its all the matter of how we think. Also told him that his meetings would be good, just do it nicely. Ten that was end of it and we were on our on way for our own work. Wait ! wait story isnt over yet…


In the night when I was doing something on my laptop,and my cell started ringing. I was shocked cos its rare for my cell to ring so late in the night. And it was shashi, for a moment I was surprised as to why did he call me so late. but then hetold me that both his meeting went amazing and were very successful and that’s going to really help him in his business. And he really wanted to shar thehappiness with me. I was very happy to hear that. but the happier moment was when he said “Darshana, u r vey lucky for me yar, ill make sure I meet u before I go to all my important meetings”. That was quite sweet thing to hear. Wasn’t that? so that’s it while going to bed I had a smile on my face. Cos today I was a lucky charm.

Sweet NIGHT..

J

Comments

rauf said…
Have you heard 'wake up and smell the coffee' ? its a Cranberry's album, lovely it is. i take black, i have no blood Darshana bitiya, just coffee running in my veins and arteries. My sisters keep a 24 hour supply in a big flask for me.

Your parents couldn't have chosen a better name bitiya, indeed you are a lucky charm for others, i have to see my niece every morning, not as lucky charm but sort of compulsion. she is working for HDFC bank as deputy manager. i love glancing through interior magazines, have quite a collection of architectural record. i sincerely feel that a house is a place to live and not a place to show off, i have seen houses looking like museums with absolutely no signs of life in them, my room is pretty messy always. i like it that way. a house should reflect your personality and impressing the visitor should not be the priority. Visitors should feel relaxed when they enter.

i don't think i have been a lucky charm for any one with my dreadful looks bitiya, i am a walking disaster. i would advise you not to read my older posts, they are quite depressing and annoying. and please don't call me 'sir'

sorry for my late response, i was away, came back this morning with severe cold and fever, been on a forest trek

Popular posts from this blog

nikhil

Nostalgia:

It’s just green