Expect the unexpected :)


Nikhil always says this “expect the unexpected” and follows that when it comes to giving me surprises. Ok I know I know u must be eager to know what surprise he gave me this time. No actually not a surprise but this trip happened all of a sudden. Something went wrong in Jodhpur so had to rush an reach there as soon as possible. So he stayed thr for some days and as always we thought of meeting on his journey back home. So that’s what I m talking about that we meet unexpectedly….
As always I had that BIG smile when we decided to meet. So we meet on 12th, but before I forget I would love to say one thing here that ‘I HATE INDIAN RAILS’ why do they have to make trains run late when we meet for such a small span of time. Yeah train was late this time as well for 45 min L duffer trains. Anyway cant do much about that. So we meet and I forgot all my anger everything n it was all magic of his love in d air the moment I saw him. I always find it magical. N this magic made things little bad for me cos I made him get into a wrong train …he he…I know he is going to make me listen to that again n again. But I cant help it the whole feeling of meeting him is so overwhelming that it makes me forget everything. (but still wrong train is little too much I know ;)
Finally we reached rahuls place that’s where he had planed to stay for the night. So he got freshened up. So we sat there had some talk with uncle aunty. But to tell u frankly at one time it looked like we r a married couple . me talking to aunty n Nikhil talking to uncle. Then we left for our lunch which was planed by me. And different place for sure cos as u know he keeps on taunting me for not taking him to new places. “yoko sizzlers’ was d destination. So had good lunch there. N then we were on our search for some gift for our sweetheart avantika (ruchi’s daughter). And u know what we ended up buying diapers for her yeash … J ruchi didn’t know that her brother was also coming to meet her so that was good surprise for her. Avi took a long time to come to us . n u should have seen our faces we looked like tow bhikharis waiting for her smile.. still we managed to hold her n play with her after sometime. And I must say she is pretty n have big eyes like me. J he he… so left ruchi’s place with smile and with some glimpse of our future life. Was a sweet thought.
As always we wanted to end our day peacefully. Beach has always been our favourite place for a nice long stroll. and it was a low tide so was a good empty place for some quality time. The spotlight was real big today for some reason (I hope u remember the spotlight the moon) and as u know I love those moonlight walks with him. It added and extra flavour to those moments. Spent some time there telling each other how much we missed all these moments..how much we missed each other all this time. and telling each other nothing but still everything……then the sweet note was the ice-cream . and again his was d nicer flavour. But didn’t really matter cos all flavour got mixed up later…. So with that sweet note we were on our own ways waiting for tomm to come so that we can meet gain….. see u tomm…bye..

Comments

rauf said…
i think i would have spent half my life in the trains, i love trains, i am thankful that i can aford them, i am a sadak chaap Dakshna bitiya, dhakkey vakkey kha ke' i get in. i am thankful that they run at all, and they take me to places on time or not on time. i reach. i see life in the trains, so much fun to watch and be with my fellow sadak chaaps

i was in Jodhpur last month. it was a pleasant experience. countless stories, pleasant, harsh unpleasant. a little adjustment. Indian culture is not bharatnatyam kathak or carnatic music bitiya, real indian culture is adjustment. i think i have written a post on it.

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green