Dated 4th jan 2009

Its 4th of jan .. yeah i know after some hours its going to be my b'day.. but i wish it was the same like every year when i am all excited about tomorrow being my b'day. But no it isn't same this year cos  loads of reasons are there. I just want to finish tomorrow as soon as possible. Reason being that i hate to pretend. I hate to do things when i don't want to do them. What's the point to have that fake smile on my face, which i will have to put, cos there would be people wishing me and they would expect me to be happy cos thats the way everyone is on there b'days. I am missing my collage days, all my b'days in collage have been great. Not that i have done anything great. But the whole fun is when u enter the class and everybody starts singing for u and everyone comes n gives u that warm hug. I m missing them all. Miss them singing in every lecture on that day. Miss them singing for the cake. But tomorrow no one would sing for me. It would like any other day in the office. God that reminds me of the fact that collage is over for me now. All that i have in my hand is this professional life. And as u know my office where there isn't anyone whom i can call as my friends its going to be the most boring b'day of my life. i remember that b'day of mine in 2005. Was such a great day. I m so thankful to god for giving me such a day in my life the day which have given me so much, so much for my whole life..  i wish things go all fine tomorrow and the day goes all ok if not extraordinary... happy b'day darshi.. and i m sure the day wont be so bad ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nostalgia:

nikhil

It’s just green